Story Review  

Posted by Ray in

Yesterday I had my first story reviewed by the Silver Spring Writers Group. Most of them felt that the story was good. There were quite a few suggestions. Some of them were - add more details, manage the tense (I mixed up the tense). There were some logical questions as well. Where on earth would a prisoner get access to carpentry tools, that too in his last few days?

Thanks to my good friends - Kim, Michele, Jane, Jay, Chris, Alvin, Leslie and Beth - at the Silver Spring Writers Group. In a few ways, they are my gateway to American Culture 101. They are an encouraging bunch and I have already started thinking about my next story. Will post it once I complete it.

This entry was posted on June 6, 2008 at Friday, June 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment