Bloom Time  

Posted by Ray in ,

Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the Milky Way,

They stretch'd in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.

- William Wordsworth (1804)

In these simple words, we can understand Wordswordth's joy at seeing the Daffodils. Great lines.

Though I don't have thousands of flowers, a few that have bloomed have given me great joy.

Coreopsis:

Marigold:


Dahlia:

Some new additions to the Garden are:
Green Beans, Raddish, Spearmint (Pudhina), Grape Tomatoes, BeefSteak Tomato & Asiatic Lily. I have also planted a few Chrysanthemum clippings. Hopefully they will make it. I don't think I will spend any more money on the Garden. Will only spend time maintaining it.

This entry was posted on June 15, 2008 at Sunday, June 15, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment