Introducing Shop @ allthingsblabbered  

Posted by Ray

At the new shop@allthingsblabbered (brought to you by Amazon), I'm listing all the books that I've read in the past few months. I will be updating the shop and will add the link to the shop in all my future blog posts. All the books/ DVDs that are listed are mouse-picked by me and I'm sure you will enjoy them.

If you would like to suggest any book that you have read for the shop, please get in touch with me. I will be very happy to list your suggestion. Any sales commission for that particular product will goto a charity of your choice.

100% of all the sales commission from Amazon will go to charity(either CRY or ASPCA).

Shop @ allthingsblabbered via Amazon and save time and money.

This entry was posted on August 18, 2008 at Monday, August 18, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment