Here and Now  

Posted by Ray in

The blog has nothing to do with the "Here and Now" talk show hosted by Robin Young of WBUR.

By saying Here and Now I intend to write about the activities that I'm involved in.

1. ToastMasters International

I'm now a member of the White Oak ToastMasters. I'm hoping to improve my public speaking skills by being a part of this club. To learn more about the ToastMasters, click on the link above.

2. Silver Spring Writers Group
This group is organized by a good lady names Jane. Again, wanted to improve my writing skills. My first task is to write a short story which will be critiqued by the other members of the group in the June meeting.

3. Reading Books
A Thousand Splendid Suns, Kite Runner, Marley & Me, Watership Down, Out Stealing Horses, Into the Wild, A Woman in Jerusalem, Memory Keepers Daughter - all these are some of the books that I have read recently.

This entry was posted on May 14, 2008 at Wednesday, May 14, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment